What Is Different About Transitions®Signature® GEN 8™ Lenses
Transitions® Signature® GEN 8™ lenses feature new technology that delivers all of the great protection that Transitions® lenses are known for, but now with a few key differences.
Transitions® Signature® GEN 8™ Lenses, the best overall photochromic lenses1:
- Return to clear faster than ever before. Transitions Signature GEN 8 lenses fade back to clear up to 3 minutes faster than Transitions Signature lenses.
- Get darker outdoors and activate to a category 3 darkness 30% faster than Transitions Signature lenses.
- Fully clear indoors, even darker outdoors
– Based on achieving the highest weighted composite score among main everyday photochromic lenses across measurements of key photochromic performance attributes weighted by their relative importance to consumers.
– CR607 products fade back to clear 2 minutes faster. Claim is based on tests across materials on grey lenses, being the most popular color, fading back to 70% transmission @ 23°C.
– CR607 products activate to a category 3 darkness 15% faster. Claim is based on tests across materials on grey lenses, being the most popular color, achieving 18% transmission @ 23°C.
- The benefits of Transitions lenses can be broken into two components, one being your patients, and the other being your practice. First and foremost, Transitions lenses function to provide ocular health benefits for our patients. Transitions lenses block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays, offer protection against Harmful Blue Light*, and can provide patients with a more comfortable viewing experience in light changing environments.
*“Harmful Blue Light” is calculated between 380 nm and 460 nm, across materials and colors.